[arch-general] How to encrypt /home, so it gets mounted during boot

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Fri Jan 28 15:35:22 EST 2011

Hi,

Am 28.01.2011 21:16, schrieb RekahSoft:
> Have you taken a look at the archwiki? It helped me out..

I've taken a look at that and setup a few boxes with full system
encryption already, however I can't find any useful information for the
setup of this box, because /home is on another drive, which is also
encrypted.

For me, it seems that this is something, which must be fixed within the
sysinit scripts, basically lvm2 has to be executed twice, after
encrypting the root partition and after encrypting devices according to
/etc/crypttab.

Best regards,
Karol Babioch