[arch-general] Something Broken with Perl!

Steve Holmes steve.holmes88 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:38:44 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 09:40:22AM +0530, gt wrote:
> Did you try rebuilding perl-scalar-list-utils?

I did again just now and re-installed.  automake still works but I
still can't compile perl-moose but I get another lookup error so I
rebuilt the package that owns the library causing the error but still
no go.  At least automake works so I can build other packages.  I have
never seen such a colamity of errors with changes to perl though.

I guess I will post a bug report to the perl-moose package in AUR to
see how to resolve it.  I'm not heavy waited enough in perl to be able
track down these root causes without some help from my friends:).