[arch-general] gnome2.32

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 01:06:57 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 12:53 AM, Sergio de Almeida Lenzi
<lenzi.sergio at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If any of you, still misses the gnome 2.32 with ffmpeg, mplayer,
> mencoder,
> dvdstyler, and all the stuff that comes with,

Excuse my little impudence here, but I have ffmpeg, mplayer and
mencoder on my system from [extra], as they are the current stable
versions and don't even depend on gtk. I find it confusing if you're
advertising your gnome2 repo with that.
Myself, I run a spartanic wm config on a cpu that could easily handle
more, but *box, pekwm or a real tiling wm would probably be too geeky
for the linux-excursioning weekend scout club of windows users.
However, someone might come and like your idea! :-)

cheers!
mar77i