[arch-general] gnome2.32

Vic Demuzere vic at demuzere.be
Thu Jul 7 18:38:59 EDT 2011

On Jul 7, 2011 10:26 PM, "Ionut Biru" <ibiru at archlinux.org> wrote:
> everything you said above is plain wrong. EVERYTHING go read the wiki or
use gnome manuals

> 1) you can set up nautilus to manage your desktop (use gnome-tweak-tool if
you are not skilled enough)
> 2) alt+right click doh, is specified all over the internet at this point,
not only in the manual
> 3) see 1 and system settings->keyboard->shortcuts
>

> Can you please spare us and start discovering? Is not that hard to open a
manual or search on google

That's what I thought, but I have never used fallback mode so I don't know
how usable it is. I do know some non-geek end users who actually like gnome
3 shell, though.

I think it's a better idea to spend your time on improving fallback mode in
gnome 3, than spending it on maintaining outdated software.

--
Vic