[arch-general] Alternative for Xyne's makerepo?

Vic Demuzere vic at demuzere.be
Sat Jul 9 06:26:01 EDT 2011

On 10 June 2011 15:33, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> Hi,
> I wrote repoman time ago. It's a tool to manage your personal repo.
> Archers used it, but I don't get a bug from time (last is dated 12th Aprile
> 2010); I don't use it anymore (because I've no more my repo), but I'm still
> here to fix bugs.
>
> You could try it and see if it still works.
>
> See http://code.google.com/p/repoman-arch/wiki/Usage for usage.

I'm currently checking it out, but it looks like repoman really wants
me to use FTP to publish my repo, which is not the case for me. My
repo sits in a dropbox folder which is synced by dropbox and available
through a public dropbox URL.

It looks like it should be able to do what I want it to do though. And
if all else fails, I can run a local FTP server.

Thanks!

Vic