[arch-general] Outdated install media (2010-05)

Darkbyte darkbyte.org at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:20:36 EDT 2011

Thanks for your explanation, what i worry about is the install media
available for download from archlinux.org website, as it is more than
one year old.

I looked through the feedback site at
http://www.archlinux.org/releng/feedback/architecture/1/
but wasn't able to find WHAT exactly failed for each installation report.

Are there significant bugs in all the install media from the last 14
months that keeps us from using one of those as default install media?

I just try to understand why it makes sense to still offer a 14 months
old there...

- Armin