[arch-general] Reporting for [extra] packages?

Simon Perry arch at sanxion.net
Wed Jun 8 21:03:24 EDT 2011


I need to file a bug against unison, which is in the extra repo, and was
wondering whether I just put it under "Arch Linux" or perhaps "Community
Packages" in the bug tracker?


P.S. It looks like it was compiled with the testing repo enabled:

% unison --help
unison: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by unison)

Simon Perry (aka Pezz)

More information about the arch-general mailing list