[arch-general] Bachelor thesis

Luštický Josef xlusti00 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Thu Jun 9 04:34:45 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,
I'm Josef Lusticky and I'd like to write a Bachelor thesis about
operating systems.
I'm student of Faculty of Information Technology in Brno, Czech
Republic and I have been using Linux since 2006 and Archlinux since
2008.
I'm enthuasistic user of Arch and Linux in general and I'd like to
help this project
by improving or creating some stuff.
I'd like to implement some driver or port of app. I know C, assembly
and some scripting languages.
Yes, I know there is the pacman package signing feature missing, but I
do not consider it work for one person and I would rather work on
something like userspace tools needed for kernel (e.g. filesystem
tools, etc.).
Can you recommand me something good for my skills?

Best regards,
Josef Lusticky