[arch-general] Alternative for Xyne's makerepo?

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Fri Jun 10 09:33:57 EDT 2011

On Friday 10 June 2011 15:13:07 Vic Demuzere wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I used to host a pacman repository on dropbox, for myself and a few
> friends. The easiest way for me to update this repo was Xyne's
> makerepo.
>
> That project isn't supported anymore, so I'm looking for an
> alternative. Something simple that can build and update a repository
> (with AUR packages) using a package list. Suggestions?
Hi,
I wrote repoman time ago. It's a tool to manage your personal repo.
Archers used it, but I don't get a bug from time (last is dated 12th Aprile
2010); I don't use it anymore (because I've no more my repo), but I'm still
here to fix bugs.

You could try it and see if it still works.

See http://code.google.com/p/repoman-arch/wiki/Usage for usage.

--
Andrea