[arch-general] On module blacklisting

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 19:01:07 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 10:03 PM, Philipp Überbacher
<hollunder at lavabit.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Yes, most likely nicer than rc.conf editing for dhcp/static and custom
> shell script for wlan, it's just that netcfg feels like just a wrapper
> around wpa_supplicant and thus somewhat pointless.

Probably I should mention that netcfg *just works* here as a wrapper
for the wired bridge config I use. So, no harm done on that part. On
the other hand, the wireless_tools and wpa_supplicant dependencies
(which really isn't relevant for wired desktop installations) could be
patched to optdepends. Let's see, I've been having quite a hand for
bash scripting in the past.