[arch-general] arch linux repository

jesse jaara jesse.jaara at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:38:42 EDT 2011

2011/6/16 Sergio de Almeida Lenzi <lenzi.sergio at gmail.com>

> Hello...
>
> I am building a private repository (myrep) I put all the packages, I
> build
> using PKGBUILD and /var/abs/tree. and saved it on an internet server
> that can be acessed by using http.
>
> Is there a way to build the db and files in the repository, in a way
> pacman -Syu can
> update my archlinux???   or pacman just do not use them???
>
> Thanks

You can use repo-add and repo-remove commands to modify pacman-repo-dbs
then just add the server to pacman.conf

[myrepo]
Server = http://myserver.fi/arch/repo

you want to put that over the other entries if you build packages that are
also found from core/extra/community
so that the get fech from there instead from the offical repos.
--
(\_ /) copy the bunny to your profile
(0.o ) to help him achieve world domination.