[arch-general] Anybody else have problems with the new Nvidia drivers (275.09.07-1)

Pico Geyer picogeyer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:46:17 EDT 2011

Hi all,

As the title of this email suggests I'm having trouble with the new
Nvidia driver.
I've attached my Xorg log, as I'm sure that there are a log of people
who understand the ouput better than I do.

I've had to revert to the previous driver (270.41.19-3) to get my
system up and running again.
What seems odd to me from the log is that it doesn't even try to load
the nvidia driver.

I'm using Xorg without any explicit configuration.
My card is a GeForce 210 and I'm running a 32 bit arch.
Did I forget something?

Anybody have any suggestions?

Regards,
Pico