[arch-general] weird problem

Madhurya Kakati mkakati2805 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 02:46:36 EDT 2011

I am having this weird problem. Whenever I run pacman -Syu or pacman -Su
it asks me to replace lib32-libgl with lib32-catalyst-utils.
[papul at papuldesktop chromium]$ sudo pacman -Su
:: Starting full system upgrade...
:: Replace lib32-libgl with catalyst/lib32-catalyst-utils? [Y/n] y
resolving dependencies...
looking for inter-conflicts...
:: catalyst-utils and libgl are in conflict. Remove libgl? [y/N] y
error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies)
:: ati-dri: requires libgl=7.10.3

However I don't want lib32-catalyst. What do I have to do to make this
disappear?