[arch-general] Something Broken with Perl!

John K Pate j.k.pate at sms.ed.ac.uk
Thu Jun 30 07:52:13 EDT 2011

> I do have a few AUR packages on my system, but no breakages from
> anything other than ptal-init as reported.

I had a breakage (with the same error message) with rxvt-unicode-chinese
from the AUR, but it was resolved upon upgrading to the new version. I
don't know if the fix was due to recompiling or the new version,
however.

==
John K Pate
http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/s0930006/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.