[arch-general] Contributing to netcfg

Ng Oon-Ee ngoonee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 07:52:48 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm not a coder, but I've written up .service files (for systemd) for
netcfg, specifically for net-auto-wired and net-auto-wireless. I have
not done the same for net-profiles and net-rename.

I was thinking to submit those two files upstream to netcfg development,
but I can't seem to find the appropriate place. Should I just make a bug
report?

For clarification, having these .service files just enables netcfg to be
run natively on a systemd system, does not affect the system otherwise
(they'd never be called).