[arch-general] xorg-font-utils package reorganization

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at xsmail.com
Thu Mar 17 03:59:22 EDT 2011

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 08:44 +0100, "Jan de Groot" <jan at jgc.homeip.net> wrote:

> ttmkfdir is a redhat-specific tool, I haven't seen other distributions
> including that. I decided to drop that one.

Never seen it elsewhere either.

> The fonttosfnt tool is deprecated so I decided to drop that unless someone
> might really feel they need it.

That one hasnt seen a release since 2008, but it seems there is some action
lately in its source tree http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/app/fonttosfnt/log
By deprecated i guess you mean something along the lines of not being part of
the latest Xorg stack release. FWIW, i dont particularly need it for anything.

--
Greg