[arch-general] Can't connect to WEP-protected network

John Albright trumpetman258 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:34:17 EDT 2011

Hello. I just installed Arch last weekend and have gotten KDE and
NetworkManager installed. I'm able to connect to unprotected and
WPA-protected wireless networks, but when I try to use a WEP-protected one,
the NetworkManager applet keeps prompting for the password. I'm sure I'm
putting the right password in. Other computers are able to connect to the
network. I've only been able to try one WEP-protected network so far. I have
no idea what else could be wrong. Has anyone else had this problem?