[arch-general] Web sites down?

C Anthony Risinger anthony at extof.me
Fri Mar 18 13:38:47 EDT 2011

2011/3/18 Cédric Girard <girard.cedric at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 6:12 PM, C Anthony Risinger <anthony at extof.me>wrote:
>
>> the other day i had to make a small change to our mail server, and it
>> was was down for probably 15 seconds ... but nowadays people have
>> fancy phones that check in every 5 minutes multiplied by hundreds of
>> clients ...
>
> Well, I was actually submitting a comment to a bug when the site went down.
> This is why I noticed it and decided to ask on the ML if it was really down
> or if it was my corporate network that had again some trouble.

no worries ...

> I understand I should have waited more before reacting and did apologize for
> that. What else do you want?

?  uhm, nothing?  i could care less whether you reported it or not ...
was only adding a humorous experience to it.  but hey, i'm a developer
not a comedian, i don't claim to ever succeed at the task.

> IMHO this thread should just have been left dead after my second mail as
> useless thread usually are. No need to add extra noise to it.

whoa there big buy, it was nothing personal :-) nor was it directed at
or intended to badger you to any degree.  all is well.

IMHO it's friday, and the end of a @!#@!# of a week ... hooray!

C Anthony