[arch-general] eigen version

Arthur Titeica arthur at psw.ro
Thu Mar 24 06:24:46 EDT 2011

http://www.archlinux.org/mirrors/status/
> > and switch to a good mirror and pacman -Syyu
>
> Well, eigen-2.0.15-1 does is the latest packaged version in [extra].
> Are you sure you haven't installed eigen-3.0.0-1 from another source?

pacman -Qi eigen gives what's bellow. I can't find a way to tell me the
source of the package.

Name           : eigen
Version        : 3.0.0-1
URL            : http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
Licenses       : GPL  LGPL3
Groups         : None
Provides       : None
Depends On     : fftw  gsl
Optional Deps  : None
Required By    : avogadro
Conflicts With : None
Replaces       : None
Installed Size : 3328.00 K
Packager       : Andrea Scarpino <andrea at archlinux.org>
Architecture   : any
Build Date     : Mon 21 Mar 2011 08:25:13 PM EET
Install Date   : Mon 21 Mar 2011 09:40:19 PM EET
Install Reason : Installed as a dependency for another package
Install Script : No
Description    : A C++ template library for linear algebra: matrices,
vectors and related algorithms

--
Arthur Titeica
PharmEc Software