[arch-general] Hello

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Thu May 5 16:53:18 EDT 2011

On 05/05/2011 10:49 PM, Brandon Jones wrote:
> Hey all, I'm new to arch linux but I would like to contribute in anyway I
> can.  My development skills are limited to java and c#, however I am willing
> to learn c/c++ and others to help you all out.  Just let me know what I can
> do to be of assistance.
Welcome to Arch.

For now, a good thing to do is to check AUR for old packages/orphans and
either report them to aur-general for deletion or take care of their
maintenance.

P.S.: We hope your stay in Arch Linux will be a pleasant one. Your
operating system has been processed, and we are now ready to begin
development proper.

-- Sven-Hendrik