[arch-general] After kdelibs and workspace last package updates KDE is not working properly.

Álvaro Villalba Navarro vn.alvaro at gmail.com
Fri May 27 04:52:31 EDT 2011

Hi list,
I upgraded kdelibs, kdeworkspace, kdeedu and  networkmanagement
plasmoid yesterday (except for the last one, it was just a package
upgrade) and after that the kde cookies service is not working anymore
(neither for konqueror nor for rekonq). System tray now has the old
colorful icons, instead of the 4.6 white and minimalist ones (that's
not an really an issue, it's just weird), and everytime I try to
enable the networkmanagement plasmoid the whole plasma crashes and
reboots without the plasmoid enabled. I've noticed more weird things
in its behaviour, but I don't remember it now, so if it happens again
I'll say it here.
Has anybody the same problem? Does anybody know what this package
upgrade was supposed to do?

--
Álvaro Villalba Navarro