[arch-general] Unable to change file and folder icon theme to Human

Madhurya Kakati mkakati2805 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 05:54:10 EDT 2011

Hi,
I am using archlinux with gnome 3.
I am trying hard to change my icon theme to human but it just doesnt
change. ~/.gtkrc-2.0 http://pastie.org/1983860 and ~/.gtkrc.mine
http://pastie.org/1983863.
I tried lxappearance too. After I click on apply and close it gnome
kinda restarts and when i open nautilus it shows no change. I had tango
icon theme so i deleted that dir from /usr/share/icons. Now it has
switched to the default gnome icon theme. How do i change it to Human
icon theme?
also when i run pcmanfm i get the following output in terminal
** (pcmanfm:3532): DEBUG: unable to load icon . GThemedIcon
application-x-bittorrent gnome-mime-application-x-bittorrent
application-x-generic
** (pcmanfm:3532): DEBUG: unable to load icon . GThemedIcon
application-x-xpinstall gnome-mime-application-x-xpinstall
application-x-generic