[arch-general] Why not create a new repo specified for games ?

Matej Ľach matej.lach at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:40:20 EDT 2011

I support this idea.
Keep most games in AUR and the more popular ones can have their own repo
[games] on a separate server.
This server could be community financed using donations and if not
enough interest will be raised for new repo, all these huge games can be
moved to AUR and the smaller ones can stay in [community].

That's my view at it.

--
Best Regards,
Matej Ľach

e-mail: contact at matej-lach.net
web: www.matej-lach.net

Use Arch Linux on your desktop and CyanogenMod on your mobile device!