[arch-general] KDE panel broken after last upgrade

Bjoern Franke bjo at nord-west.org
Sun Nov 6 00:49:06 EDT 2011

Hi,

> I didn't have any problems with my upgrade, but I switch to smoothtasks as
> my task manager. You guys should give that a try.

I'm running icontasks as taskmanager and had no problems with it, but my
systray crashed every time. If I started the systray with plasmoidviewer, it
was displayed fine, so I think the crashes are not related to taskmanager or
systray, but to the panel itself.

regards
Bjoern
jabber: bjo at schafweide.org
bjo.nord-west.org | nord-west.org | freifunk-ol.de