[arch-general] pacman/libalpm/libfetch do not honor TMPDIR

Hector Martinez-Seara hseara at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 01:04:41 EST 2011

Hi,
Sometimes you simply need more space that the one available in /tmp.
In all my systems /tmp is in ram and as some machines have only 4Gb
memory the available space in /tmp is  about  2Gb only which is
sufficient for most of the stuff but some compilations need more.
Hector

--
Hector Martínez-Seara Monné
mail: hseara at gmail.com