[arch-general] gnome-shell-extension-dock broke with gnome 3.2.0-1 update

Chad Kellerman sunckell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 19:05:57 EDT 2011

Anyone else's gnome-shell-extension-dock break after the update?  I've done
some searching and it doesn't look like anyone has run into this issue.

Just wondering if anyone would know how to get it back?

I've removed it, installed it, enabled it, it just doesn't show, and nothing
shows in the .xsession-errors file.

Thanks,
Chad

--
A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey, we have a drink
named after you." And the grasshopper says "Really, You have a drink named