[arch-general] gnome-shell-extension-dock broke with gnome 3.2.0-1 update

Chad Kellerman sunckell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:43:41 EDT 2011

Checked.  There was one error about an xrandr extension, removed that, but
still not working.  I think it is a compatibility issue.  When I first
start, I can hit where I know an app launcher is in the dock and the app
will start, just not seeing anything there...

Thanks,
Chad

--
A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey, we have a drink
named after you." And the grasshopper says "Really, You have a drink named