[arch-general] ArchLinux Cheat Cube (english)

Ángel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.org
Wed Oct 5 02:21:46 EDT 2011

2011/10/5 cantabile <cantabile.desu at gmail.com>:
> On 10/05/2011 08:38 AM, Madhurya Kakati wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I saw cheat cubes for Fedora and Ubuntu. However someone has created a
>> cheatcube for archlinux but it is in Spanish. I was wondering if anyone
>> could translate it into english.
>> Here is the link for the Spanish cheatcube
>> http://elblogdepicodev.blogspot.com/2010/03/arch-linux-cheat-cube.html
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> http://i.imgur.com/md30u.png
> </troll>

haha..

Well after I finish you'll have to review my english, though in
spanish i won't use some words as the original author use it, so i am
paraphrasing a little bit (and I think i will need some grammar
assistance).

Now I will sleep some hours (03 am here) I have a couple of hours at
the start of the morning so I hope to finish both versions of the cube
and re-post them.

Cheers

--
Angel Velásquez