[arch-general] update

Carlos Alberto Ospina electricaos07 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 23:56:34 EDT 2011

On 7 October 2011 20:45, Carlos Alberto Ospina <electricaos07 at gmail.com>wrote:

> hi everyones!!
>
> cuando corro pacman -Syu se demora muchisimo, todo esto despues de
> actualizar gnome 3.2. Rhytmbox tampoco me corre.
>
> somebody know when i update, its very slowly. Rhytmbox doesnt work too. All
> this after upgrading gnome 3.2.

$ rhythmbox

(process:5915): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
Using the fallback 'C' locale.
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gobject/constants.py:24: Warning:
g_boxed_type_register_static: assertion `g_type_from_name (name) == 0'
failed
  import gobject._gobject
TypeError: metaclass conflict: the metaclass of a derived class must be a
(non-strict) subclass of the metaclasses of all its bases
**
ERROR:pygobject.c:929:pygobject_new_full: assertion failed: (tp != NULL)
Aborted

--
Carlos Alberto Ospina E.
Linux User #506652