[arch-general] wintv-hvr 850 (hybrid) not detecting any signal.

Sergey Manucharian ingeniware at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 13:29:24 EDT 2011

Excerpts from Javier Vasquez's message from Sat 08-Oct-11 19:48:
> So, no one with experience on arch with this usb  device?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Javier.

Hi Javier,

I used to use wintv-hvr 950 a year or two ago - it worked fine. Will try find those old configs and run it again with the recent kernel etc.
(Not sure if 850 and 950 similar though).

I'let you know the results.

--
Cheers,
Sergey