[arch-general] Wiki & forum down?

Taylor Hedberg tmhedberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:42:39 EDT 2011

Paul Gideon Dann, Mon 2011-10-24 @ 15:35:58+0100:
> They both look fine to me.  Maybe an issue with your local DNS?

Strange, I've tried it from multiple hosts, including remote hosts in
other cities/on other ISPs, all with the same result, no response from
the server. I haven't seen a problem with any other websites this
morning, including other subdomains of archlinux.org.

Mind telling me what address wiki.archlinux.org resolves to for you? My
DNS is showing it as a CNAME for brynhild.archlinux.org, which is at
176.9.18.112.