[arch-general] Programs Not Closing

Simon Stoakley sausageandeggs at archlinux.us
Thu Oct 27 07:11:31 EDT 2011

The day was 26/10/11 19:10 when , Squall Lionheart had this to say......:

> Do you think Desktop Search, Nepomnk or akonadi would have anything to do
> with this?  I had them disabled for a long time then enabled them after the
> 4.7 update since I was constantly being nagged about them being disabled.
> Would rather not have them at all in my opinion.

I've disabled them without any troubles so far [1] [2] , bear in mind
though they'll automatically start if you open kmail etc and are needed
by some things to work properly [3]

[1]
http://henryhermawan.blogspot.com/2011/08/disable-nepomuk-and-akonadi.html
[2] http://ubuntuku.org/16/how-to-disable-nepomuk-akonadi/