[arch-general] [signoff] pciutils-3.1.8-1

Tobias Powalowski tobias.powalowski at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:52:33 EDT 2011

        * Released as 3.1.8.

        * More capabilities: Transaction Processing Hints, Latency Tolerance
        Reporting. Thanks to Jesse Barnes.

        * Added BeOS and Haiku ports. Contributed by Francois Revol.

        * pciutils.pc now uses Libs.private properly.

        * When we format a name and it does not fit in the buffer, we
truncate
        it instead of returning "buffer too small" instead. This works
on all
        platforms with sane (i.e., C99-compatible) snprintf().

        * Various minor bug fixes.

        * Updated pci.ids to the today's snapshot of the database.

Please signoff both arches,
greetings
tpowa

--