[arch-general] [signoff] pciutils-3.1.8-1
tobias.powalowski at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:52:33 EDT 2011
* Released as 3.1.8.
* More capabilities: Transaction Processing Hints, Latency Tolerance
Reporting. Thanks to Jesse Barnes.
* Added BeOS and Haiku ports. Contributed by Francois Revol.
* pciutils.pc now uses Libs.private properly.
* When we format a name and it does not fit in the buffer, we
it instead of returning "buffer too small" instead. This works
platforms with sane (i.e., C99-compatible) snprintf().
* Various minor bug fixes.
* Updated pci.ids to the today's snapshot of the database.
Please signoff both arches,
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
tpowa at archlinux.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 262 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the arch-general