[arch-general] Down doesn't stick

Jari Vetoniemi mailroxas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 08:09:33 EDT 2011

Could you check that you have `xset r` enabled? Does any key repeat,
if you hold them?
Maybe it's window manager behavior like mentioned above, (used for
hotkey or hotkey combination for perhaps and grabs the key which would
be IMO bad)

Anyways sounds weird and can't really pinpoint unless more information
is given and what packages did you upgrade.