[arch-general] Bochs need gdb-stub support, right?

goodmenzy at gmail.com goodmenzy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 10:18:40 EDT 2011

Yes Sir!
Done!!

--
Brock Zheng
郑 祎

A Kontron Group Company -- Kontron China
17 Building,Block #1,ABP.188 Western South 4th Ring Road
Fengtai Science Park Beijing 100070,P.R.China

Tel: +86 10 63751188  ext. 124
Cell: 159 1055 0793
Email: brock.zheng at kontron.cn
Website: www.kontron.cn

"The  information  contained  in  this document  is  CONFIDENTIAL  and
property  of  Kontron.   Any  unauthorized review,use,  disclosure  or
distribution is prohibited without express written consent of Kontron.
If you  are not the  intended recipient,please contact the  sender and
destroy all copies of the original message and enclosed attachments."