[arch-general] libtool(-multilib) and libltdl

F.Gr. francesco.groccia at poste.it
Mon Sep 12 11:23:50 EDT 2011

[2011-09-12T17:18 CEST]
Florian Pritz:

> On 12.09.2011 17:05, F.Gr. wrote:
> > [2011-09-12T17:37 CEST]
> > Ionut Biru:

> >> how did you managed to do this? if you update normally, you will
> >> have libltdl installed as a dependency of libtool
> >
> > Yes, libltdl has been installed as a dependency. Have a look at
> > the following output:
> > [..]
> > Rebuild for emacs-bzr fails.
> >

> Please also post "pacman -Qi $(pacman -Qqo emacs transmission-gtk)".

Here is it:

% pacman -Qi $(pacman -Qqo emacs transmission-gtk)
Name           : emacs-bzr
Version        : 105722-1
URL            : http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/
Licenses       : GPL3
Groups         : None
Provides       : emacs=$pkgver
Depends On     : dbus-core  libpng  libtiff  librsvg  giflib  gtk2  libxpm
                 libjpeg>=7  hicolor-icon-theme
Optional Deps  : None
Required By    : None
Conflicts With : emacs  emacs-nox  emacs-otf  emacs-cvs  emacs-git
Replaces       : None
Installed Size : 103692,00 K
Packager       : F.Gr. <...>
Architecture   : x86_64
Build Date     : dom 11 set 2011 12:11:03 CEST
Install Date   : dom 11 set 2011 12:13:45 CEST
Install Reason : Explicitly installed
Install Script : Yes
Description    : GNU Emacs from official Bzr repository

Name           : transmission-gtk
Version        : 2.33-1
URL            : http://www.transmissionbt.com/
Licenses       : MIT
Groups         : None
Provides       : None
Depends On     : curl  libevent  libnotify  desktop-file-utils
                 hicolor-icon-theme  gtk2  dbus-glib  libcanberra
Optional Deps  : notification-daemon: Desktop notification support
                 transmission-cli: daemon and web support
Required By    : None
Conflicts With : None
Replaces       : None
Installed Size : 2600,00 K
Packager       : Ionut Biru <...>
Architecture   : x86_64
Build Date     : ven 22 lug 2011 10:56:18 CEST
Install Date   : sab 03 set 2011 13:13:38 CEST
Install Reason : Explicitly installed
Install Script : Yes
Description    : Fast, easy, and free BitTorrent client (GTK+ GUI)