[arch-general] ConvertXToDVD alternative for Linux.

Madhurya Kakati mkakati2805 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 23:58:59 EDT 2011

Hi,
One of the very few reasons that I still Dual boot windows is that I don't
know how to convert media files from one format to another in Linux. On
windows I use 2 very easy to use softwares namely FormatFactory and
ConvertXToDVD for my needs. Can you guys tell me about any Linux alternative
to that? I tried installing ConvertXtoDVD using wine. The main program
installs fine but the DVD menu templates, though installed, aren't detected
by the program and hence I cant use the DVD menus.
Thanks.