[arch-general] Virtual box

Carlos Alberto Ospina electricaos07 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 17:08:04 EDT 2011

On 25 September 2011 09:49, Alessio 'Blaster' Biancalana <
dottorblaster at archlinux.us> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Carlos Alberto Ospina
> <electricaos07 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ready, my machine works. Thanks a lot
>
> No problem, hasta luego :)
>
> --
> Bl at ster / dottorblaster

Skype doesn't work. Installing windows (virtual box) I thought that the
problem would continue. when I do the test call in skype me back without
allowing too much noise to hear what i record.

and it's the same machine virtual and my arch. Just when i speak, i hear
perfectky the other person.

If someone has already happened, i would apreciate you help.

--
Carlos Alberto Ospina E.
Linux User #506652