[arch-general] how many virtual machines

Nicholas MIller nick.kyky at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:55:49 EDT 2012

hello

I currently host my personal webpage from a virtual machine at my house.  I
am looking to add a mailserver as well as an irc server.  however I don't
know if I should be using a separate vmachine for each service.  I am more
concerned about security than resource use.  however the publicly reachable
IP I have is through an external vpn provider (i believe it is strong
vpn).  any ideas suggestions would be appreciated.