[arch-general] problem with linux-3.3.1 install & /usr move

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Tue Apr 3 20:45:52 EDT 2012

 From test repo - running pacman -Syu, I get this error

              >>> Updating module dependencies. Please wait ...

>>> Generating initial ramdisk, using mkinitcpio.  Please wait...

==> Building image from preset: 'default'

  -> -k /boot/vmlinuz-linux -c /etc/mkinitcpio.conf -g
/boot/initramfs-linux.img
==> Starting build: 3.3.1-1-ARCH

  -> Parsing hook: [base]

==> ERROR: file not found: `/lib/modprobe.d/usb-load-ehci-first.conf'

  Which is true - the file is in /usr/lib/modprobe.d now ...

  For now I put a sym link for /lib/modprobe.d as a workaround.

 gene/