[arch-general] Eclipse-cdt updates

Alexandre Ferrando alferpal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 06:37:06 EDT 2012

In the past few days I've noticed something kind of strange with
eclipse-cdt on the packages page [ 0 ]. Also this can be seen if you
follow the rss feed for updates.

A few times every day since april 1st or so the eclipse-cdt package
gets updated or downgraded from 8.0.1-2 to 8.0.2-1 and vice-versa.

The last commit on the SVN page shows the PKGBUILD for 8.0.2-1 [ 1 ]

I tend to update once a day, but in any of those updates I've got
8.0.2-1, as if that version didn't reach the mirrors.

Has anyone else noticed something like this or knows what is happening there?

Just asking,
Alex.

[ 0 ] https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?sort=-last_update
[ 1 ] https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/log/trunk?h=packages/eclipse-cdt