[arch-general] Cannot boot since latest -Syu

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sat Apr 7 04:21:07 EDT 2012

On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 09:22:15 +0200
"Jérôme M. Berger" <jeberger at free.fr> wrote:

> 	Since yesterday's upgrade, I cannot boot using the "normal"
> image. The fallback image still works. The issue is that my RAID
> arrays are not recognized.

I had similar/same problem after recent upgrade and, after trying
downgrading kernel etc., noticed that, somehow, my mkinitcpio.conf got
messed during upgrade and was missing some of the required hooks.

My conf looks like:

HOOKS="base udev mdadm_udev autodetect lvm2 pata scsi sata usb filesystems usbinput"

I've raid-1 setup with everything under lvm2.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
There are principles to regulate attachment and aversion pertaining to
the senses and their objects. One should not come under the control of