[arch-general] SOLVED - Re: Need help understanding new "make install" failures - libtool: install: error: relink `blah...la' ??

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:32:44 EDT 2012

On 04/10/2012 02:47 AM, Bogdan Ionuț wrote:
>>  It seems that parallel building during package was the culprit. The build
>> > of
>> > tdegames went fine after adding -j1.
>> >
>> > --
>> > David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
>> >
> Or options=(!makeflags)

  How could I apply that to package() only. A separate:

options=(!makeflags)

in the package() function itself?

  Any thought on which would be preferred? I don't mind doing it either way, so
for the TDE PKGBUILDs, let me know if one way is better than the other. Thanks.

  By the way, there are now 86 PKGBUILDs for the trinity/TDE project. Looks like
all major packages are building on gcc 4.7.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.