[arch-general] Emacs is Broken!

Steve Holmes steve.holmes88 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 06:53:12 EDT 2012

No Jude, it's worse than that.I have no keyboard control at all after emacs starts.
Actually, it works OK while in gnome so I can use it that way for now.  It relates to when -nw is used although I don't explicitly
specify it when I run it from the console.  So speakup isn't the issue here at all.

Just amazes me that the GNU devs would close the emacs-23 branch and then release 23.4 some time later without the patch.