[arch-general] [signoff] linux-3.3.1-1

Alessio 'Blaster' Biancalana dottorblaster at archlinux.us
Wed Apr 11 18:55:23 EDT 2012

I installed Linux 3.3.1 yesterday, wifi authentication over protected
networks is definitely broken for ath9k.
I can connect to open networks, but if I try to connect to a WPA/WPA2 net
(didn't try with WEP), after this I can't connect to ANY net (open too).

ath9k is totally blown up, I hope next release will see a fix.