[arch-general] findutils and locate

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 07:24:54 EDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 09:09:11PM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:

> It was not trolling but serious advise.  If you can not do basic
> research, Arch is not the distribution for you.
>
> Allan

Thanks for pointing it out another superfluous time.
Don't you know pete by now? Obviously that's how he works, and afaict we've
been working hard in the past to get him improve this to good measure.

so, let's just solve problems and not get caught up with accusitions of
lazyness, since, ultimately, these are lazy as well.

cheers!
mar77i