[arch-general] Google Voice through iptables?

Sergio Correia lists at uece.net
Wed Apr 25 12:59:35 EDT 2012

I haven't written any iptables rules in like 5-6 years, so I barely
remember. I am gonna wait for an expert to chime in and correct this,
as I am also interested in it, but by looking at the document you
provided [1], I'd think it's something along the following lines
(probably a similar INPUT rule should be added, not sure..):

* Enable UDP connections to anywhere on any port; or
-A OUTPUT -p udp -j ACCEPT

* Enable TCP connections to anywhere on port 443.
-A OUTPUT -p tcp --dport 443 -j ACCEPT