[arch-general] RFC: OpenRC as init system for Arch

Kwpolska kwpolska at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:01:51 EDT 2012

When I first saw the topic, I thought "yet another systemd-like piece
of crap?"  Then I read that this is from Gentoo and the rest of the
original post and I think it could be nice and I could even switch to
it one day.  But do you actually need to bother with runlevels or is
it like arch (everything in $DAEMONS goes to 3 and 5, and 5 can be set
for X through inittab)?

--
Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk>
stop html mail      | always bottom-post