[arch-general] Reliable documents

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Apr 30 10:17:52 EDT 2012

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:43:19 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> Keep in mind that blind people can't read nice formated documents on
> braille, they anyway need to read the source code ;).

Whatever...I found that when working on non-technical texts, LaTeX
markup takes away focus from writing...and therfore LyX was perfect tool
to work on the content and then just do fine tuning using LaTeX.

That's why we now consider to use AsciiDoc and produce output using
dblatex or LaTeX back-end.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Bewildered by the modes of material nature, the ignorant fully
engage themselves in material activities and become attached. But