[arch-general] Mutt client-Message from Gateway

Arno Gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 08:02:54 EDT 2012

On 02/08/12||13:53, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> The 02/08/12, Arno Gaboury wrote:
>
> > I can confirm it only happens with this list. Other lists or private
> > mail don't return me such mail.
>
> Show us your configuration files, then.
>
> --
> Nicolas Sebrecht

Please find attached all my config files.
I am far from being a computer expert, and I tried to write them by my
own,avoiding a simple copy/paste from some examples found on internet.
My overall Mutt works, but my config files are maybe corrupted!

Thank you Nicolas for your help.

Regards.
-------------- next part --------------
#####################
# gmail IMAP specific options#
#####################

set imap_user=arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
set imap_pass=prootx666
set folder="imaps://imap.gmail.com"  #remote folder
set spoolfile= "+INBOX"
set postponed= "+Gmail/Drafts"
set record= "+Gmail/Sent"
#set mbox= "+[GMAIL]/Inbox
set imap_check_subscribed   #check all imap folders
set smtp_url= "smtp://arnaud.gaboury:prootx666@smtp.gmail.com
set ssl_force_tls = yes

-------------- next part --------------

##############################
#configuration file for msmtp#
#created by Arno Gaboury     #
#Last modified July 2012     #
##############################

#default values for all accounts

defaults
tls            on
tls_starttls   on
auth           on
logfile         ~/log/msmtp.log
tls_trust_file   /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla/Thawte_Premium_Server_CA.crt

account      gmail
host         smtp.gmail.com
port         587
from         arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
user         arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
password     prootx666
tls_trust_file   /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla/Equifax_Secure_CA.crt

#set default account
account default : gmail
-------------- next part --------------
mailboxes  +INBOX  +Sent  +Drafts +Spam +Trash
-------------- next part --------------
#################################
#configuration file for MUA Mutt#
#created by Arno Gaboury        #
#last modfified July 2012       #
#################################

#################
#Local directory#
#################

set alias_file= /home/gabx/.config/mutt/alias #contains all allias
set certificate_file= ~/.mutt/certificates                  # where to store certs
set header_cache= ~/.config/mutt/cache/headers #store headers
set message_cachedir= /home/gabx/.config/mutt/cache #store bodies
set mailcap_path = ~/.config/mutt/mailcap     # entrys for filetypes
set signature= ~/.mutt/sig                           # my signature file

###########
#User info#
###########

set realname="Arno Gaboury"
set hostname= "Magnolia"
my_hdr Host: Magnolia on Arch Linux #my header
my_hdr Reply-to: arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
my_hdr From: arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com

######################
#Server configuration#
######################

#We do not need this part when using offlineimap to fetch mails
#
#unset imap_passive  #allow to open connection automatically
#set imap_keepalive = 300 #polling connection every 300 sec
#set mail_check = 30  #check mail every 30 sec
#set timeout = 15   #will check mail after 15 sec if no key pressed

#############################
#local mailbox configuration#
#############################

set mbox_type=Maildir               #format where each message is a separate file
set folder= "~/Mail/gmail"
set spoolfile= "+INBOX"             # Gmail is default inbox
set delete                          # don't ask, just do
set pager_stop                      # don't go to next message automatically
set postponed = "+Drafts"

folder-hook . "exec collapse-all"    #collapse all threads as default

#################
#Files to source#

lists arch-dev-public at archlinux.org
lists arch-general at archlinux.org
lists arch-aur at archlinux.org
lists virt-tools-list at redhat.com
lists texhax at tug.org
subscribe arch-dev-public at archlinux.org
subscribe arch-general at archlinux.org
subscribe arch-aur at archlinux.org
subscribe texhax at tug.org

##############
#Binding Keys#
##############

bind pager q exit
bind pager / search
bind pager <up> previous-line
bind pager <down> next-line
bind pager k previous-line
bind pager j next-line
bind pager gg top
bind pager G bottom
bind pager i exit

bind index K previous-unread
bind index J next-unread
bind index W clear-flag
bind index w set-flag
bind index gg      first-entry

##############
#Compose Mail#
##############

set from="$realname"
set edit_headers     #show headers when composing
set fast_reply       #go to compose directly when replying
set sig_dashes       #dsahes before the sig
set forward_quote    #include message forwards
set fcc_attach       #save attachement with body
unset mime_forward   #forward attachement as part of body
set forward_decode
set reply_to         #reply to Reply to field, not From field
set editor= 'vim + -c "set textwidth=72" -c "set wrap" -c "set nocp" -c "?^$"'
set ispell= "/usr/bin/aspell -e -c"  #use aspell to check spell

##VARIOUS##

#auto_view text/html
alternative_order text/plain text/enriched text/html
set move = no                        #Stop asking to "move read messages to mbox"!
set sendmail  =  /usr/bin/msmtp      #use mstp default account

# macros
macro index  ,gobox "<change-folder> =INBOX<return>" "go to Inbox"
macro index  ,gosent "<change-folder>=+Gmail/Sent <return>"	"Go to 'Sent Mail'"
macro index  ,isync "<shell-escape>offlineimap -q -o<return>" "sync IMAP"